Prepare Fast And Score Well In SSC MTS, CGL & CHSL Exams Using 1300+ Solved Questions Based On Past 2 Years
SSC MTS Exam Starts On April 16, 2017. Tentatively, CGL (Tier I) Starts On 19th June. Start Preparing NOW
What Are The Two Items (Book & Handbook) In This Package?
SSC Book published by MirchiBazaar.com
This book contains 1300+ Solved Sample Questions for written tests.
Formulas & Techniques (shortcuts) Handbook published by BankingCareers.in
This Handbook contains all important 190 formulas & 25 techniques (shortcuts) with clear examples for quick reference.
Who published these books?
Success In SSC and Formula & Techniques Handbook: These books are published by MirchiBazaar.com, a group portal of BankingCareers.in, a leading website that helps aspirants in bank exams & career related exams. Two group portals are visited by 16000+ visitors per day and having more than 6.5+ lakhs fans on facebook.
What are important benefits of this package?
- The language used through the book is simple and hence very easy to understand.
- Based on frequently asked questions, this book covers most important types of questions required for you to do well.
- 1300+ solved sample questions will give you comprehensive knowledge to tackle the exam well.
- Content of this book covers syllabus which helps in preparation for SSC Exams like SSC CGL TIER I, 10+2 Level , Matric Level, Constable (GD), SI/ASI, Stenographer Grade 'C' & 'D' and Multi Tasking staff.
- In formulas and techniques book, study/revise 190 formulas & 25 techniques (shortcuts) with clear examples.
What are the contents of 2 items in this package?
|Formulas & Techniques Handbook (for 2-hour quick reference)||
Why you should start preparing NOW?
SSC CGL (Tier-I) - 19th June, 2017 to 2nd July, 2017
SSC CHSL (Tier-I) - 17th November, 2017 to 30th November, 2017
SSC MTS 2017 (Paper-I) Dates: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 & 07.05.2017
Get your books fast so that...
- You can start your preparation fast and complete before exam date.
- You will get time for revision and practice.
How to get these books?
Fill your address in the Online Order Form (available below). We will send your books through DTDC Courier (DOTZOT) or India Post. Courier Person or Postman will deliver these books and collect the cost.
How & When to pay for these books?
You can pay to courier person or postman in Cash after getting these books.(Cash on Delivery)
What is the cost?
The total cost of,
- SSC Book
- Formulas & Techniques Handbook
Are there any delivery charges?
There are NO delivery charges.